SMALL - Santurce Cangrejeros Grounds Crew Jacket
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
READY TO SHIP! SKIP THE WAIT & SAVE!
History: Santurce is a neighborhood in San Juan. The Cangrejeros owned by Pedrin Zorrilla entered the league in 1939-1940 but their heyday was in the mid-1950's when they won four consecutive pennants with a club that boasted the services of both Roberto Clemente and Willie Mays.
- Made in the USA
- Puerto Rican Winter League
- Royal lightweight cotton twill blend
- Water resistant fabric
- Slash pockets in front
- Chest emblem & felt letters on back
- Pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Cellphone pocket inner-left chest
- Item #: CANWJ
GROUNDS CREW JACKETS