IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1955 Seattle Rainiers ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, embroidered "R"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "RAINIERS" embroidered lettering on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SEAFC
League: Pacific Coast League
History: Emile Sick purchased the Seattle Indians in 1938 re-named them after his brewery and built the state of the art Sick's Stadium. The "Suds" responded by winning consecutive PCL titles in 1939 1940 and 1941. Rogers Hornsby guided the Rainiers to another title in '51. In 1969 Sick's Stadium saw service as home of the ill-fated Seattle Pilots.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.