Seattle Rainiers 1957 Road Jersey
History: Emile Sick purchased the Seattle Indians in 1938 re-named them after his brewery and built the state of the art Sick's Stadium. The "Suds" responded by winning consecutive Pacific Coast League titles in 1939 1940 and 1941. Rogers Hornsby guided the Seattle Rainiers to another title in '51. In 1969, Sick's Stadium saw service as home of the ill-fated Seattle Pilots.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1957 by the Seattle Rainiers
- Authentic gray wool flannel
- Jersey worn by Maury Wills
- Chain stitched red on navy Rainiers on front
- Red on navy felt #2 on back (Maury Wills)
- Item #: SEA57R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.