Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The Rainiers shifted to a more conventional - but still classy - script-with-tail design in 1953. Bill Sweeney's Suds won 98 games and finished second to Hollywood.Jack Tobin led the league with 116 runs scored.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1953 by the Seattle Rainiers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim on facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt Rainiers on front
- Two-color felt #23 on front and back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SEA53H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.