Seattle Rainiers 1953 Home Jersey
History: The Rainiers shifted to a more conventional - but still classy - script-with-tail design in 1953. Bill Sweeney's Suds won 98 games and finished second to Hollywood.Jack Tobin led the league with 116 runs scored.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1953 by the Seattle Rainiers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim on facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt Rainiers on front
- Two-color felt #23 on front and back
- Item #: SEA53H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.