Low stock: 2 left
History: Emile Sick purchased the Seattle Indians in 1938 re-named them after his brewery and built the state of the art Sick's Stadium. The "Suds" responded by winning consecutive Pacific Coast League titles in 1939 1940 and 1941. Rogers Hornsby guided the Seattle Rainiers to another title in '51. In 1969, Sick's Stadium saw service as home of the ill-fated Seattle Pilots.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1939 by the Seattle Rainiers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Royal/red/royal trim on facing and sleeves
- Red on royal felt Rainiers on front
- Baseball Centennial patch on left sleeve
- Red on royal felt #25 (worn by Jo Jo White) on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SEA39H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.