Seattle Rainiers 1938 Vintage 8-Panel Ballcap
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 8-panel 1938 Seattle Rainiers ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth, red felt "S"
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with leather sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SEA38C8
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The Seattle Indians became the Rainiers in 1938. This is their first ballcap. Eight panels of pure wool glory.