IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1954 Santurce Cangrejeros ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth, embroidered emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CAN54C
League: Puerto Rico League
History: Cap worn by the "Crabbers" during the height of their 1950s glory, when Roberto Clemente and Willie Mays roamed the outfield for Santurce. Contrast eyelets and button. Embroidered "S".
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.