MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The Missions name was first used by San Antonio baseball teams in 1888. This version began play in the Texas League and were affiliated with the St. Louis Browns for many years. San Antonio lost the post-season playoffs to the Beaumont Exporters four games to three in '38. Sig Gryska drove in 100 runs for the Missions to lead the league.
- Made in the USA
- Texas League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1939 by the San Antonio Missions
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Button Front
- Red trim on facing and sleeves
- Orange/brown/orange on facing and sleeves
- Brown on orange Missions on front
- Centennial patch on left sleeve
- Felt #5 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SAN39H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.