San Antonio Missions 1939 Home Jersey
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
History: The Missions name was first used by San Antonio baseball teams in 1888. This version began play in the Texas League and were affiliated with the St. Louis Browns for many years. San Antonio lost the post-season playoffs to the Beaumont Exporters four games to three in '38. Sig Gryska drove in 100 runs for the Missions to lead the league.
- Made in the USA
- Texas League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1939 by the San Antonio Missions
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Button Front
- Red trim on facing and sleeves
- Orange/brown/orange on facing and sleeves
- Brown on orange Missions on front
- Centennial patch on left sleeve
- Felt #5 on back
- Item #: SAN39H
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
The jersey is a very high quality and looks great. The lead time ended up being almost 90 days for delivery, but customer service kept in touch and explained the delay. I will definitely be ordering again.