Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The original Bees played in the Pacific Coast League from 1915 to 1925. They later were in the Pioneer League and won the 1951 title behind pitching ace Burton Berkeley whose ERA was 2.13. The Bees rejoined the PCL in 1958 and quickly rewarded their fans with the 1959 championship.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1959 by the Salt Lake Bees
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Yellow/black/yellow trim on collar and sleeves
- Custom black on yellow felt Bees on left chest
- Batter bee patch on left sleeve
- Black on yellow felt #1 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SLB59H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.