Sacramento Solons 1942 Home Jersey
History: One of the long-time members of the Pacific Coast League who were often runners-up. they brought joy to their faithful fans by winning the pennant in 1942. In 1945 Jo Jo White starred for the Solons leading the league in hits runs and batting average but the Solons were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the Sacramento Solons 1942 Home jersey
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Red trim
- Chainstitch red on navy Solons on front
- Embroidered white on red "S" entwined with red bird on black bat on left sleeve
- Health patch on right sleeve
- Red on navy felt #1 on back
- Item #: SAC42H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.