Sacramento Solons 1942 Home Jersey
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
History: One of the long-time members of the Pacific Coast League who were often runners-up. they brought joy to their faithful fans by winning the pennant in 1942. In 1945 Jo Jo White starred for the Solons leading the league in hits runs and batting average but the Solons were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the Sacramento Solons 1942 Home jersey
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Red trim
- Chainstitch red on navy Solons on front
- Embroidered white on red "S" entwined with red bird on black bat on left sleeve
- Health patch on right sleeve
- Red on navy felt #1 on back
- Item #: SAC42H
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
I was more than pleased with the jersey, I bought it for me brother for his birthday, our Grandfather Jake Suytar played 1st base for them back in 1942-1943. My brother loves it by the way!!!