Rochester Red Wings 1962 Home Jersey
History: One of the most historic ballclubs in the country, the Red Wings have represented Rochester since the late 1800s. The '62 team featured an impressive amount of past and future Major Leaguers, including a young pitcher named Pat Gillick who would later win three World Series as general manager for the Toronto Blue Jays and Philadelphia Phillies. In 2011, Gillick became only the fourth general manager to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Made in the USA
- International League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1962 by the Rochester Red Wings
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Red trim on facing sleeves and shoulders
- Red on navy chainstitch Red Wings
- 8222 Red Wings patch on left sleeve
- Red on navy felt #45 on front and back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: RRW62H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram