Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: Ponce, Puerto Rico's second city, was named after the explorer Jaun Ponce de Leon. The Leones' most famous player was Francisco Pancho Coimbre (#4) whose lifetime batting average was .337. His most amazing feat was not to strike out once for three full seasons 1939-40 to 1941-42.
- Made in the USA
- Puerto Rican League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1942 by the Ponce Leones
- Authentic white with navy pinstripe baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Custom red on black felt Ponce on front
- Black felt shield with gold felt lion patch on left sleeve
- Red on black felt #4 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: PON42H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.