MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: Pittsburgh's entry in the short-lived Federal League began the season known as the "Stogies" but changed their nickname to the "Rebels" when player-manager Rebel Oakes took over the club midway through the year.
- Made in the USA
- Federal League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1914 by the Pittsburgh Stogies
- Authentic white with navy pinstripe baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Navy soutache trim. Two on facing one on each sleeve
- Old English navy felt P on left chest
- Red on navy felt diamond patch with Old English navy P on left sleeve
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: PGH14H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.