IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, embroidered athletic gold felt patch
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Crossed flags logo on the right side
- Item# PGHHC
League: American Hockey League
History: The Hornets were born when the Detroit Olympics moved to Pittsburgh following the 1935-36 championship season. They disbanded in 1956 when their arena, Duquesne Gardens, was torn down. A new Hornets franchise began play in the Civic Arena in 1961. The two Hornets teams combined won three Calder Cups. They were replaced by the NHL expansion Pittsburgh Penguins in 1967.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.