Pittsburgh Crawfords 1926 Road Jersey
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
History: The Crawfords started out as a neighborhood black team in Pittsburgh, taking their name from the Crawford Grille. In 1931 promoter Gus Greenlee bought the club and stocked them with the best available African-American talent, including Satchel Paige, and many stars from the rival Homestead Grays. "RC" on sleeve stands for Recreation Center.
- Made in the USA
- Negro National League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1926 by the Pittsburgh Crawfords
- Authentic Black Diamond Collection Label
- Authentic grey with navy pinstripe wool flannel
- Burgundy trim.
- Burgundy felt Crawfords script on front
- Sun collar, elbow length sleeves
- No number on back
- Item #: PGH26R
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|