Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1958 Phoenix Giants ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, orange embroidered "P"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: PHX58C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The move of the New York Giants to San Francisco in 1958 forced the relocation of the San Francisco Seals to Phoenix, where they became the top affiliate of the Giants.The 1958 Phoenix Giants went 89-65 in their 1958 season, finishing first in the PCL. First Baseman, Andre Rodgers, walloped 31 home runs for the Giants contributing to their 205 total that season.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.