Philadelphia Stars Vintage Inspired Four Bagger Hoodie
Description: These Vintage Inspired hoodies provide the same Ebbets Field Flannels quality that you know and love with a streetwear sensibility. Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, taking some of our favorite teams and reimagining them as a key piece of your everyday uniform.
- Cotton/poly (85%/15%) fleece sweatshirt
- Chenille and felt appliqué on chest, hood and right sleeve
- Flock transfer team name on left sleeve
- Drawstring with shiny gold aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
League: Negro National League
History: The Stars were formed by former Hilldale club owner Ed Bolden in 1933. In their first year of league play, they topped the Chicago American Giants for the NNL pennant in a playoff series.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram