Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1951 Ottawa Giants ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, orange embroidered "O"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: OTA51C
League: International League
History: After local telecasts of New York major league games destroyed attendance in Jersey City, the "Little Giants" made their way north to the Canadian capital for the 1951 season. Standouts on the roster included pitchers George Bamberger and Piper Davis, former Birmingham Black Barons star.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.