IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1940 Osaka Tigers ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, cream felt patch with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "Tigers" embroidered lettering on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# OSAFC
League: Japanese Baseball
History: Japan's second-largest city is home to one of its oldest professional baseball franchises. The Osaka Tigers first took the field in 1936. Their park - Koshien Field is the oldest in Japan, and is considered sacred ground by players and fans. There is also a statue of Babe Ruth outside the ballpark to commemorate the Bambino's 1934 visit to Osaka.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.