Osaka Tigers Vintage Inspired Ballcap - Aztec
Description: Inspired by the original 1940 Osaka Tigers ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Aztec wool broadcloth, felt patch with embroidery
- Standard visor in brown wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# OSTFC
League: Japanese Baseball
History: Japan's second-largest city is home to one of its oldest professional baseball franchises. The Osaka Tigers first took the field in 1936. Their park - Koshien Field is the oldest in Japan, and is considered sacred ground by players and fans. There is also a statue of Babe Ruth outside the ballpark to commemorate the Bambino's 1934 visit to Osaka.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram