Oakland Oaks 1948 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1948 Oakland Oaks ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, red wool visor, white on red felt "O"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: OAK48C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The Oaks of 1948 were managed by Casey Stengel and had a young shortstop by the name of Billy Martin. Oakland won the PCL crown in '48.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
As per usual, the quality of the baseball caps from Ebbets Field Flannels is second to none. I live in the UK but have been more than happy to pay the shipping & customs charges to get my hands on these impressive historical reproductions. This is a beautiful reproduction of a wonderful design - all produced with the skill and authentic materials that are the hallmarks of Ebbets. Browse & buy - I defy you to be disappointed!