Oakland Oaks 1947 Authentic Jacket
History: The East Bay entry in the Pacific Coast League played in Oaks Park in Emeryville. The "Acorns" won flags in 19121948 and 1950. Smead Jolley strolled right field for the Oakland Oaks in the 1930s. The great Lefty O'Doul managed the last Oaks club in 1955
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Exact reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Oakland Oaks in 1947
- 100% wool body
- Cream leather sleeves and pocket piping
- Wool knit shoulder inserts
- Wool knit cuffs, collar and waistband
- Zipper front
- Felt applique emblem on chest
- Rayon lining
- Item #: OAK47J
Ebbets Fields Flannels Never Disappoints
Arriving ahead of schedule, the Oakland Oaks leather jacket I bought as a gift for my son is a beautifully crafted piece of clothing. I have no doubt that it will be around for years to come.
Love this Jacket!
I love this jacket and wish it was colder so I could wear it more!