Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: We recently discovered color photos of Joe DiMaggio in this dazzling war-era Oaks uniform, complete with his #5 on the back. It is likely that the Bay Area native was doing some promotion for the team. A great addition to your PCL collection.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1942 by the Oakland Oaks
- Authentic white wool flannel with red wool flannel sleeves and zipper front
- Royal blue and white trim
- Triple-layered Oaks logo in red, white and blue felt on front
- Health patch on left sleeve
- Red on royal blue number 5 (Joe DiMaggio) on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: OAK42H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.