Oakland Oaks 1939 Authentic Jacket
History: The East Bay entry in the Pacific Coast League played in Oaks Park in Emeryville. The "Acorns" won flags in 1912, 1948 and 1950. Smead Jolley strolled right field for the Oakland Oaks in the 1930s. The great Lefty O'Doul managed the last Oaks club in 1955.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Exact reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Oakland Oaks in 1939
- 100% wool body
- Brown suede sleeves and pocket piping
- Wool knit shoulder inserts
- Wool knit cuffs, collar and waistband
- Zipper front
- Felt applique emblem on chest
- Rayon lining
- Item #: OAK39J
Got to love it.
This is my favorite jacket, for years now. The more you wear it, the better it fits. I am old enough to have old letterman jackets with real leather- and this is far superior. Not a cheap jacket- but one that will last more than a lifetime with a minimal TLC. And best of all- it looks amazing.