History: The East Bay entry in the Pacific Coast League played in Oaks Park in Emeryville. The "Acorns" won flags in 1912, 1948 and 1950. Smead Jolley strolled right field for the Oakland Oaks in the 1930s. The great Lefty O'Doul managed the last Oaks club in 1955.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Exact reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Oakland Oaks in 1939
- 100% wool body
- Brown suede sleeves and pocket piping
- Wool knit shoulder inserts
- Wool knit cuffs, collar and waistband
- Zipper front
- Felt applique emblem on chest
- Rayon lining
- Item #: OAK39J
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.