Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The Larks were one of the better-organized clubs in this short-lived black league. Future Oakland mayor Lionel Wilson had one plate appearance for the '46 Larks.
- Made in the USA
- West Coast Baseball Association
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1946 by the Oakland Larks
- Authentic gray baseball flannel with button front
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Yellow and black trim
- Black on yellow felt lettering on front
- Black on yellow felt #26 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: LAR46R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.