IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1923 NC State ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth with red pinstripe, red felt "S" sewn on
- Red wool short visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: NCS23C8
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: In their first season with new head Coach Charles Glenn "Chick" Doak at the helm, the North Carolina State Wolfpack baseball team finished the 1924 campaign with a record of 19 wins and 3 losses. They captured the State Championship and claim on the Southern Title. Doak coached through 1939 and the venue where the Wolfpack play today is named in his honor: Doak Field at Dail Park.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.