New York Giants 1909 Shawl Collar Sweater
Please allow 4-6 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original New York Giants 1909 Shawl Collar Sweater.
- Made with heavyweight alpaca and wool blend yarn
- Gray body, collar and sleeves with black cuffs and trim
- Wool felt interlocking 'NY' on front
- Button front
- Shawl collar
- Two front pockets
- Size Large weighs approx. 3.8 lbs.
- Made in Peru, finished in USA
- Item #: NYGSW
League: National League
History: Despite winning 92 games (in a 154 game season), John McGraw's Giants could only manage a third place finish behind pennant-winning Pittsburgh and a strong Chicago Cubs squad. The amazing Christy Mathewson won 25 games and finished with an incredible 1.14 ERA.
Do not machine wash
Gently hand-wash, using cold water and mild soap
Do not bleach, wring or tumble dry
Roll in a towel to remove excess water, reshape and dry flat
- Store garment folded and flat. Do not hang
- Iron on low temperature