New York Black Yankees Vintage Inspired Four Bagger Hoodie
Description: These Vintage Inspired hoodies provide the same Ebbets Field Flannels quality that you know and love with a streetwear sensibility. Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, taking some of our favorite teams and reimagining them as a key piece of your everyday uniform.
- Cotton/poly (85%/15%) fleece sweatshirt
- Chenille and felt appliqué on chest, hood and right sleeve
- Flock transfer team name on left sleeve
- Drawstring with shiny gold aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
League: Negro National League
History: The New York Black Yankees started as an independent team in 1932 and then joined the Negro National League in 1936. When the American League Yankees were on the road the Black Yankees used The House That Ruth Built as their home field.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram