New Orleans Saints Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Black 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: ORSS
History: They didn't come any tougher than fullback Jim Taylor. Before joining the Saints for their inaugural season in 1967, Taylor stampeded over defenses for 9 years as a member of the legendary Green Bay Packer teams that won 4 NFL Championships. Taylor was a 5x Pro Bowler and won NFL MVP honors in 1962. The former LSU standout is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame and had his #31 Saints jersey has been retired.