New Orleans Pelicans 1955 Home Jersey
History: The Pels were aligned with the Pittsburgh Pirates in the mid 50s. Andy Cohen was manager and future Bucs catcher Danny Kravitz represented New Orleans on the Southern Association's All-Star team.
- Made in the USA
- Southern Association
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1955 by the New Orleans Pelicans
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Yellow and black trim on collar and sleeves
- Custom black on yellow felt Pelicans with tail on front
- Pelican patch on left sleeve
- Felt #17 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: NOP55H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram