Navy 1947 Road Jersey
History: The U.S. Navy Baseball team was coached by former Philadelphia Athletics and Boston Red Sox second baseman, Max Bishop, from 1937 -1961. The Midshipmen were 306-143 with Bishop leading the way. The stadium in Annapolis, Maryland at which Navy plays, is named after him.
- Made in the USA
- Collegiate Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1947 by the Naval Academy
- Authentic travel gray wool flannel
- Navy/golf/navy trim on sleeves and down front
- "NAVY" block in orange on navy/gold/navy felt on chest
- Navy/gold/navy felt #9 on back
- Set-in sleeves
- Zipper front
- Item #: NAV47R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.