Low stock: 4 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1926 Mission Bears ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth with cream felt bear emblem on the front
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SFMFC
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The Vernon Tigers pulled up stakes in 1926 and moved to San Francisco, where they shared the City with established Seals. The Bears had a record of 106-94 in 1926, good enough for third place (the PCL played 200 games a year at the time). The Bears moniker lasted only one season. The teams was known as the Mission Bells or Reds for the rest of their stay in San Francisco.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.