Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: This team represented Miami, OK in the Kansas-Oklahoma-Missouri League. The Eagles went to the final round of the post-season playoffs in '51, but were defeated by the Carthage Cubs.
- Made in the USA
- K-O-M League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1951 by the Miami Eagles
- Authentic gray baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Athletic gold and black trim
- Athletic gold and black felt lettering
- Felt eagle logo on sleeve
- Double layered felt #3 on the back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: MIA51R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.