Memphis Red Sox 1943 Road Jersey
History: The Memphis Red Sox began in 1923 as an independent club and during their existence played in three different Black leagues. The team remained active into the 1950s. Country and western superstar Charlie Pride played for the Sox and wore #6.
- Made in the USA
- Negro American League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1943 by the Memphis Red Sox
- Authentic grey wool flannel
- Royal soutache trim. Two on facing one on each sleeve, one on each shoulder
- Royal on red felt Memphis on front
- Stars and stripes patch on left sleeve
- Felt #4 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: MEM43R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram