MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The Chickasaws, "Chicks" for short, represented Memphis, Tennessee, in the Southern Association from 1912-1960. In 1944, the club featured the incomparable Pete Gray, an outfielder who only had one arm after losing his right arm in a childhood accident. Yet despite having to do everything with just his one arm, Gray starred for the ‘44 Chicks, posting a .333 batting average and even adding 5 home runs en route to claiming the 1944 Southern Association MVP award.
- Made in the USA
- Southern Association
- Authentic reproduction of the home jersey worn in 1944 by the Memphis Chicks
- Authentic white with navy blue pinstripe baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Royal soutache on facing and sleeves
- Royal on white felt Chicks with tail on front
- Indian head patch on left sleeve
- "Health" patch on right sleeve
- Royal on white felt #3 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: MEM44H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.