IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 8 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1969 Memphis Blues ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal wool broadcloth, embroidered "M" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# MEM69C
League: Texas League
History: The Blues won it all in the Texas League in ’69, as did their parent club the New York Mets. After winning the East, Memphis swept Amarillo 3-0 in the playoffs. Pitcher Bob Johnson led the circuit with a 13-4 record in a 131-game schedule.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.