Marianao Tigres 1950 Home Jersey
History: Representing the Marianao neighborhood of Havana, Cuba, this club had been known at various times under the names “Monjes Grises” (“Gray Monks”), “Ojos” (“Bears”), and “Tigres” (“Tigers”). In its history, it fielded great Cuban stars such as Adolfo Luque and Silvio Garcia, as well as American Major Leaguers like Charlie Dressing and Jim Bunning.
- Made in the USA
- Cuban League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1950 by the Marianao Tigres
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Custom black on orange felt Tigres with tail on front
- Embroidered tiger head on left sleeve
- Black on orange felt #7 on back
- Item #: MAR50H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.