LARGE - New York Giants 1959 Authentic Jacket
READY TO SHIP! SKIP THE WAIT & SAVE!
History: The New York Giants of 1959 won the NFL Eastern Division with a record of 10-2 behind the quarterbacking skills of NFL MVP Charlie Conerly. The Giants made it to the NFL Championship game where they lost for the second year in a row to the Baltimore Colts. Though the G-Men came up short this year, future Pro Football Hall of Famers Frank "The Giffer" Gifford, Sam Huff, Rosey Brown, and Andy Robustelli still had their 1956 Championship title to reflect on. The NY Giants are currently members of the NFC Eastern Division and play their home games in MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Made in the USA
- Exact reproduction of the team jacket worn by the New York Giants in 1959
- Navy Blue cavalry twill body and sleeves
- Vintage white wool felt "NY" on left breast
- Vintage white wool felt "Giants" on back
- Quilted black satin lining
- Navy snap front
- Item#: NYG59J