Low stock: 1 left
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Black 20oz fleece
- City initials sewn on in felt on front
- Embroidered patch with Aztec logo on left upper arm
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: LAAFT
League: North American Soccer League
History: The Aztecs entered and the North American Soccer League in 1974, and won the league championship in their first season. Elton John was part owner of the team from 1975 to 1977. Former Manchester United legend George Best played for the Aztecs late in his career, and was named the NASL’s best midfielder in 1977. The Aztecs played at the cavernous LA Coliseum, as well as the Rose Bowl and area collegiate stadiums.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.