IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1942 Kansas City Monarchs ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white and scarlet wool broadcloth, felt "KC"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# KCM42C
League: Negro American League
History: The cap immortalized by the great Satchel Paige at the peak of his powers. Often imitated, but never equaled by our competitors, this cap owes its charm to the rayon piping between the panels and the elegant felt lettering.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.