Kansas City Chiefs Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Red 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: KCCSS
History: After attempting just 45 passes in 4 years in the NFL with Pittsburgh and Cleveland, Len "Lenny" Dawson burst on the scene as a member of the Dallas Texans of the AFL in 1962, winning league MVP honors and an AFL Championship. Dawson went on to a 14 year Hall of Fame career with the Kansas City Chiefs leading them to victory in Super Bowl IV. He is a member of the American Football League All-Time team and his #16 is retired.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram