IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original Jersey City Giants 1946 ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine American royal blue wool broadcloth
- White on red felt "JC" sewn on front
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# JCG46C
League: International League
History: The “Little Giants” played in Roosevelt Stadium, where in 1947 Jackie Robinson would make his organized baseball debut with the Montreal Royals. The ’46 squad boasted Bobby Thomson, who hit .280 for Jersey City five years before achieving immortality with his “Shot Heard ‘Round The World” in the final playoff game against the Brooklyn Dodgers at the Polo Grounds.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.