House Of David 1931 Home Jersey
History: "Whiskers! Whiskers! Whiskers!" This is what the posters proclaimed when advertising an upcoming visit by baseball's bearded barnstorming wonders, who hailed from a small religious colony in Michigan. A visit from the House of David was the highlight of many a town's summer in the first half of the 20th Century.
- Made in the USA
- Independent barnstorming team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1931 by the House of David
- Authentic white with navy pinstripe wool flannel
- Navy soutache trim on facing squared off below fifth button
- Red on navy felt House of David on front
- Red on navy felt #4 on back
- Item #: HOD31H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.