House Of David 1919 Road Jersey
History: Whiskers! Whiskers! Whiskers! This is what the posters proclaimed when advertising an upcoming visit by baseball's bearded barnstorming wonders. A visit from the House of David was the highlight of many a town's summer in the first half of the 20th Century.
- Made in the USA
- Independent Barnstorming Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1919 by the House of David
- Authentic navy baseball wool flannel
- Byron collar
- WWI patch on left sleeve
- Flag patch no longer available
- Felt lettering
- Numbers not worn during this era
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: HOD19R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram