Hawaii Islanders 1962 Road Jersey
History: Hawaiians were thrilled about the arrival of their first professional baseball team in 1961. The Islanders chose the revolutionary (at the time) color scheme of kelly green and gold. The Islanders were affiliated with the Kansas City Athletics. Is this what gave Charlie Finley the idea for the A's new color scheme?
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the road jersey worn in 1962 by the Hawaii Islanders
- Authentic Travel Gray baseball wool flannel
- Vest style jersey
- Chief Kamehameha patch on the chest
- Kelly green on yellow felt "Hawaii" on the front
- Kelly green on yellow felt #2 on the back
- Item #: HAI62R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.