Havana Cubans 1950 Road Jersey
History: The Cubans were actually a minor league affiliate of the Washington Senators that played home games in Havana, Cuba, while competing in the Florida International League. Under manager Oscar Rodriguez, the club dominated its American competition, winning the Florida International League crown in five straight years from 1946-1950. The club also helped bring many young Cuban ballplayers up to the Major League Senators, including Carlos Paula, who in 1954 became the first black player in Senators history.
- Made in the USA
- Florida International League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1950 by the Havana Cubans
- Authentic grey wool flannel
- Chainstitched royal on red Cubanos on front
- Royal on red felt #5 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: HAV50R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram