MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: Promoter Abe Saperstein wanted a traveling baseball club to complement his famous basketball team. He first formed the West Coast Baseball Association, a fledgling Negro League on the West Coast that disbanded after only a couple months. Upon the league's death, Saperstein repurposed it into a single team under the Globetrotters name, barnstorming the country for the next few years.
- Made in the USA
- Independent Negro Leagues
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1946 by the Harlem Globetrotters
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Red trim: two down facing one on each sleeve
- Royal on red felt "Harlem" on front
- Harlem Globetrotters patch on left sleeve
- Royal on red felt #7 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: HAR46H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.