IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1931 Fuji Athletic Club ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth with black felt "Fuji" lettering on the front
- Standard visor in black wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Black "ATHLETIC CLUB" embroidered lettering on the back
- Black embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: FUJFC
League: Japanese Baseball
History: The Portland Fuji was coached by Frank Fukuda, who was fundamental in developing Japanese Baseball in the Pacific Northwest. Fukuda played, coached, and managed for the Seattle Asahi, and other local ball clubs for nearly two decades. He moved to Portland in 1927, where he continued to lead teams to league and tournament championships.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.