- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy with white pinstripe wool broadcloth with felt "E" logo
- Soft short visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: EDM14C
League: Western Canada League
History: The first Eskimos club (unrelated to the CFL team with the same name) took the field in 1909. Although Edmonton finished 11 1/2 games behind first-place Saskatoon, the Esks' Ken Williams led the league with 12 homers, a big achievement back in the Dead Ball era. This cap has a short, soft visor typical of the time frame.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.