Low stock: 1 left
- 100% polyester
- 3D embroidered "DETROIT" lettering
- Standard navy blue visor with gray under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Structured modern crown in sky blue
- Available in fitted sizes only
League: Negro National League
History: The Detroit Stars were charter members of the Negro National League in 1920. The squad that year included pitcher Bill Holland and catcher Bruce Petway who twice threw out Ty Cobb trying to steal in an exhibition game. The team name was revived in the 1950's, the waning post-integration days of the Negro Leagues.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.